Webinar: Single Audit Update
Presenter: Bruce W. Braunewell, CPA, Partner
This webinar is a courtesy of CliftonLarsonAllen, one of the nation’s top 10 certified public accounting and consulting firms. The webinar will cover the latest changes to the single audit regulations as by OMB. Proposed changes include overall single audit thresholds, determination of major programs and consolidation of compliance requirements. At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand changes that OMB has proposed
- Determine potential impacts on your organization and
- Review materials and respond to OMG during comment period
Who should attend: CFOs, Controllers, Directors of Finance/Fiscal Directors
1.0 CPE credit is available for this group internet-based webinar event in the accounting – government field of study. This basic-level program does not have prerequisites or require any advance preparation to participate.
Important: In order to receive a credit for the session, you must:
- Be registered as a participant (if you are attending the Webinar in the group, and are not listed as a registered participant you will not receive a credit).
- Respond to 75% of the interactions during the session (questions, polls etc.)
CliftonLarsonAllen is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
For more information regarding CliftonLarsonAllen’s CPE Sponsor policies, contact Beth Spencer, Manager, Licensure and CPE.